We know how important mental health is to the wellbeing of our restaurant workforce and a healthy workplace. That’s why we’ve partnered with Employee Assistance Network (EAN) to bring these resources to our members at a great rate. AIR restaurant members must be enrolled by December 15 and benefits will begin January 1, 2024.
Scroll down to see a full list of benefits included in AIR’s partnership with EAN, as well as the pricing structure (just $2.15 per employee per month).
EAN can help with situations like:
- An employee comes into work smelling like alcohol and appears hung over
- An employee discloses to you they are living in a domestic violence situation
- An employee who has difficulty communicating and you are getting customer service complaints
- An employee who had parent die recently and is coming to work tearful and can’t focus
AIR Members who sign up with EAN will receive resources including:
- Emergency on-call counselor by phone
- Assessment and short-term, solution-focused counseling and referral services for employees and immediate family
- Case management services for work-related referrals
- My Life Expert educational work life portal
- Supportiv – chat-based peer support that is easy to access, instant, anonymous & secure
- Quarterly and annual statistical reports
- Consultation for owners and managers on behavioral issues and policy development