AIR was founded on the purpose of fostering a stronger business environment for the Asheville locally owned and operated restaurants. AIR realizes the benefits of strong, ongoing relationships to enhance the efforts of both AIR and our partners. AIR’s goal is to cultivate long-term relationships with brands and businesses that will bring strong mutually rewarding, cross promotion opportunities.
Partners of the Asheville Independent Restaurant Association are businesses who supply and work with AIR Restaurants – collectively or individually. These businesses know that the stronger AIR members become, the stronger the community will become and the more success the suppliers will enjoy. Partnership is a way for our vendors to ‘give back’ to the restaurants who support them.
- Name, link, logo, contact and business info on AIRAsheville.org.
- Opportunity to attend quarterly general membership meetings.
- Ability to submit features, special offers and events in the weekly AIRmail e-newsletter.
- Preferred vendor recommendations to AIR restaurant members.
- Invitation to continuing education workshops when appropriate.
- Social media promotion of Partner events and news.
- AIRmail newsletter subscription featuring important information allowing you to stay current with events, trends and advisories impacting the restaurant industry.
MEMBERSHIP ELIGIBILITY AND PRICING
AIR Partnership ($595): To become an AIR Partner your business must work alongside the local restaurants, providing services or products relevant to the food and dining industry. Partner members align with AIR’s mission to support, benefit and empower Asheville’s local, independent restaurant community.