- AIR Members
- AIR Events
- AIR Passport
- About AIR
The Customer Logistics Coordinator role at Takeout Central (formerly Valet Gourmet) is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly advancing company at an exciting stage. We are literally changing the way that people spend their time, and this fast-paced and demanding position is the glue that holds it all together.
This critical role exists to address increasing demand within our centralized call and dispatch center where our team delivers world-class customer service to a variety of clients and business partners in multiple geographic markets every day. We are searching for a fun-loving, ultra-talented, detail-oriented, multi-tasking, and forward-thinking difference-maker. Our Customer Logistics Coordinators are responsible for all aspects of order acceptance and fulfillment, with a keen attention to the unending happiness of our customers, restaurant partners, independent delivery professionals, and fellow employees.
What you’ll do:
– Exceed the expectations of hundreds of customers, restaurant partners, and independent delivery professionals on a daily basis in multiple geographic markets.
– Energetically drive our goal of sustaining a world-class workplace by enthusiastically promoting and defending our company culture.
– Embody – and even invent new – ways to elevate the company’s customer service initiatives.
– Routine office duties including various opening, daily operating, and closing procedures.
What you need:
– The successful candidate will understand and identify with our Core Values – this is first on the list for a reason. Please review our “About Us” page for more information: https://www.takeoutcentral.com/aboutus.pl
– A strong problem-solving background with emphasis on decision-making, prioritization, attention to detail and execution in an extremely fast-paced environment.
– Moderate to advanced computer literacy skills with a focus on web browsing, CRM software, social networks and other necessary applications on multiple platforms.
– Must possess excellent writing, grammer, and communication skills.
– Must enjoy a team-based working environment, learning from others, and often implementing new ideas and improvements.
– Ability to work nights and weekends.
Why join our team?
We’re interested in you and we want you to succeed. We listen to you and empower you to take the reins. Our business is rapidly growing and we want you to grow with us. Opportunity for advancement within the organization is highly possible for the right person.
Job Type: Full-Time
Exceeding Customer Expectations through Service: 1 year
To apply, please send us your resume with a note about yourself. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $24,960.00 /year
Click here to apply on Indeed.
**Job Posted June 10, 2019