- AIR Members
- AIR Events
- AIR Passport
- About AIR
Vue 1913 Restaurant General Manager
The Manager position is responsible for the delivery of 4 diamond service in the Restaurant.
• Oversees a staff of approximately 25 associates with the support of a Director of Food & Beverage and 1 supervisors.
• Maintains food | beverage standards and a consistent guest experience as documented by Medallia and ability to execute all Omni Hotels facility standards and guidelines.
• To ensure a smooth, efficient, and economic operation in Outlets. To specify and purchase supplies, and record all data pertaining to the Outlets.
• To maintain a highly motivated and trained staff that continually strives for excellence in service.
• Constantly monitor and control all labor cost for Outlet departments, achieving targeted payroll.
• To maintain Outlets turnover at an acceptable level.
• Close coordination and communication with other internal departments.
• Monitor all guest requests to ensure they are met within the prescribed time limits.
• Inspect and tour all outlets areas several times daily, ensuring that they are clean, inviting, and project a 4-Diamond/4-Star quality.
• Other duties as assigned by Food and Beverage Director.
• Be actively engaged with our guests and all hotel associates
• Encourage staff to create unique, personalized WOW moments at every opportunity
• Minimum of 2 years Food & Beverage Management experience, preferably in a luxury 4 diamond hotel. When considering experience, managerial skills, leadership talents, administrative experience and a hospitality professional mindset will be considered.
• Extensive knowledge of Beer and Wine.
• Candidates must demonstrate a proven track record of successfully managing in an upscale Food & Beverage environment; with strong front of the house experience.
• Developed proficiency with forecasting, cost controls and scheduling through related experience.
• Proven leadership skills which support an environment of employee growth and development, interdepartmental teamwork and exceptional customer service.
• Dynamic, enthusiastic, creative leader who thrives under pressure and is able to perform multiple functions and troubleshoot when needed.
• Must be service and detail oriented; possessing a friendly approachable demeanor and strong problem-solving skills.
• Computer proficiency; to include Microsoft Office and Windows. Micros POS experience preferred. Experience managing payroll.
• Bachelor degree or an Associate Degree (minimum 2 years of higher education).
• The ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time and lift/push/pull up to 40 lbs.
• TIPS Certification preferred .
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.