12 Bones South is currently accepting applications for a Front-of House Manager to join our team! We are a high-volume BBQ restaurant currently open Tuesday-Saturday 11:30-7:30. We are fast casual; running dine-in, to-go, online ordering and catering. You will be part of a two-person team that manages FOH, so working in tandem with our management team including BOH, will be crucial.
We are looking for an individual with a strong work ethic, enthusiasm for exceptional customer service and attention to detail. Ideal candidates will have at least 2 years of management experience, lead by example, and understand how to coach and develop a small team of hardworking FOH staff. This is an active management position, not a manager who sits in an office.
• Open and closing duties required to ensure daily operations are handled to company standards
• Model best practices for staff and set tone for service
• Take the lead in resolving problems including: customer complaints, staff disputes, facilities
maintenance, and general emergencies
• Maintain staff scheduling, communicating with HR about staff PTO and any other needs
• Maintain inventory and ordering with FOH vendors
• Learning our POS system, including the applications for online ordering and QR codes.
Familiarity with Toast a plus but not required.
• Learning all 12 Bones methods and processes
• Daily cash handling and daily reporting
• Maintain cleanliness standards and knowledge of current health code
• Communicating daily with GM, KM, brewery manager and catering manager
• Experience with Google Docs, Microsoft Office and Excel
• Working with FOH management team to create a positive and productive work environment,
including individual check-ins twice a year.
• Working 40-45 hours weekly, dependent on volume.
$52,000 annual salary
14 days PTO (vacation & sick pay)
Free Shift Meals
No phone calls please.
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com or drop off your resume at our South location Tuesday-Saturday.
You will not be considered if you do not follow these directions.
We will call any suitable applicants to schedule an interview.